WOOLLAHRA - 5/164 Queen Street
STUNNING ART DECO 1 BEDROOM PLUS STUDY APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE BLOCK
Currently under the new NSW Health Orders only double vaccinated individuals will be able to attend inspections. Proof of vaccination status will be required prior to entry.
Set in the beautifully revived Alpha building this Art Deco 1 bedroom plus study apartment is perfectly positioned right in the heart of Woollahra village making it a perfect city pad or executive home. The apartment is footsteps to Queen Street's gourmet cafés, awarded restaurants, designer boutiques and galleries.
- Security block of 12 with a secure entry via Alton Street
- Sunny bedroom with built-ins
- Bright open living and dining
- Stone benchtop kitchen with stainless steal appliances
- Immaculate contemporary bathroom
- Deep bath and a stone-topped vanity
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Freshly painted and carpeted
- 50m to Queen Street's cafes & restaurants
- Short walk to Centennial Park and Bondi Junction's with quick and easy access to the CBD.
Just listed and wont last at this price!
DISCLAIMER: Some photos contain virtual furniture.
5/164 Queen Street
Open for inspection
Paton Jamieson 0416 246 969
Jack Baker 0421 935 185
Scott Braithwaite 0404 663 488
Disclaimer: Images are of our display apartment and may vary slightly.